Donnerstag, 23. März 2017

My weekend in Auckland-Justin Bieber Concert + Ball Dress 👗 Shopping


Hey everyone,

As you might know, me and my sister Stella got tickets for the Justin Bieber Concert in Auckland.

I woke up at 5 in the morning because I thought our bus was supposed to leave at 6:35 AM (instead of 7:35 AM). So I got prepared, took my washing from the line because I had to wash my uniform the night before so I could wear it on Monday, and made my porridge in my special porridge lunchbox to take it on the bus.

We had a little drama going on in the morning because Stella couldn't find her wallet. In the end she found out that she left it in breakers the night before. It was a busy Friday at Breakers and Rosie's because of St. Patrick's Day.

So we had to rush to Breakers in the morning and luckily she found her wallet there! I didn't have that much luck when I lost my wallet in the bus :D! But I could relate to her feelings when she thought it was gone forever.

We bussed to Auckland (Manukau) on Saturday morning (7:35 AM), arrived roughly at 11 and got picked up from Krystal and Meru who already stayed at Krystal's from Friday to Saturday. We dropped Meru in the city where she wanted to meet the friend she's going to Justin Bieber with and we would see her after the concert again.

Krystal, Stella and me went to a big mall in Auckland to find an outfit for Stella for the concert because the dress she'd ordered from NorthBeach (famous and expensive shop) didn't fit her like she wanted it to fit. After a vanilla latte from the Coffe Club and a long hunt for the perfect outfit in different shops, she found a nice top that she could wear with her black shorts. We had lunch in the mall (I had suuuushiii❤) and went home to relax a bit before we started to get ready for the concert. Me and Krystal lay in the garden, reading books and sipping tea while Stella was taking a nap.

Later we woke her up with playing a Justin Bieber song and it was time to get dressed and do our make up!
I decided to wear my favorite playsuit from Urban Outfitters.
It was a bit difficult to do my make up because I was not used to do it anymore as don't wear make up here, but this was a special occasion!! Nevertheless it was also difficult to cover my swollen face even if it became better than Friday and Thursday. I still don't know what I'm allergic to even if I'd been to the school nurse and later the school doctor on Friday. By the way they were sooooo nice and I didn't have to pay for them what surprised me a bit :D! The first thing I got for free in school :D! The nurse was always like : "ohhh I'm so sorry for you babe you must be very self conscious about your face" and I was just like "well I wasn't until now" haha. But they were really nice. In the end they told me the same as my parents though that it is an allergic reaction for sure but that it's really difficult to state against what I'm allergic to and I should keep moisturizing and take anti allergy pills. I just pray it's gonna get better soon.

Back to Saturday :
We went to the concert at roughly 6 PM. And OMG there were soooo many people!!! It seemed like whole New Zealand 🇳🇿 was going to see JB. We went to get some merchandise first because we thought after the concert wouldn't be much left. I got a Purpose Tour Shirt, a light wand and 2 key rings (one for me and one for my bestie Mimi as she would die to see JB performing). Stella got a hoodie, a light wand, a bag and the tour booklet.
As we entered the Mt Smart Stadium the band Shepherd was still playing and we came in the right time to see them performing their world hit "Geronimo" and it was AMAZING!
At 7 PM, Martin Garrix came on stage and he was incredible too!! He played so many hits and I could just feel the beat pulsing in my chest. I think my favorites all out of the songs he played were Animals and In The Name Of Love!!! (Of course ;))
Our seats were so good too! We were in D block which was pretty close to the stage but not tooooo close. We were very lucky 🍀!

The stadium got filled in more and more and Justin Bieber officially started at 8:30 PM.
Everyone was screaming like hell and I still couldn't believe what was just about to happen!
I climbed on a chair to see more (what would I give for just 10 more centimeters!) but got told of by the staff. One of them though let me stay on it and I was just going down if I saw the woman that kept telling me off! As I stood on the chair I got so surprise how big the stage was and i could finally see him!!! In person!! I think he sang all of his purpose-hits and additionally boyfriend and baby!!! It was just so cool even though he seemed a bit bored, I mean he was chewing gum 😂 and it all just seemed like a routine for him but still!! It was AMAZING to see him performing live, in front of me!!!! I think it will take me a while to finally realize what happened. I filmed so much, my phone kept telling me that my storage was full and I just deleted apps so I could film and Snapchat more😂 I was so excited.
Ahhh and I forgot to mention that I wanted to take my GoPro but I was not allowed to take it in and had to leave it in the front, hoping that I wouldn't forget to get it back afterwards (which I didn't surprisingly!!!). I don't really understand why I wasn't allowed to take it because I could also film with my phone (what I did in the end) but okaaay....

I need to cut a video out of all the videos I took.
Justin Bieber looked so different though. Krystal said he looked a bit like Eminem with his short white blonde hair and big glasses. I have to say that I preferred him with long hair like he had a couple of months before but Stella liked him how he was now.
He was supposed to play until 10:30PM but finished the show with "Purpose" at 10 and after the audience kept shouting "Encore" he came back with "Sorry" and the show was finished.

After the concert we made our way through the crowd and searched for Meru until she texted Krystal that she was going to take the train with her friend.
Krystal, Stella and me walked with the flow to find Diesel (Krystal's Boyfriend) and his car. There was a massive traffic going on. We passed a McDonalds and there were thousands of people probably getting their late dinner 😂!
After we realized that we were walking in the wrong direction the whole time, we turned around and after walking forever we finally found Diesel sitting in his van and could jump in. Then we went to get Meru from the Bus stop and to KFC to get Stella her Wings Pack 😂! The funny thing was just that KFC ran seriously out of chicken! But Stella got something else instead even if she was pretty disappointed.
We went to bed at maybe 1 AM and got up at 10 again.










Martin Garrix 








Justin Bieber 








SUNDAY

The night was freezing cold and I couldn't sleep very well because of that.
Stella, Meru, Krystal and me went to The Coffe Club for brunch and Stella felt sick after her KFC from last night. Then we went to this Bath and Bodyworks (I think it was called like this) and Krystal, Stella and me spontaneously bought Pyjamas as there was an offer buy one get one free, so I bought a fluffy Pyjama for winter ❄️ for just 20$!

Then I was time to find my ball dress!! We went straight to the city and I found two nice dresses right in the first shop!!! The first one was really in the style from the 1920's and Krystal and Stella loved it. They said I can't find any better dress and that this dress is the dress for me and that I should definitely get it but I was not too sure. I mean it cost up to 500$ and it just didn't feel right to spend so much money without even asking my mum after her opinion. And then there was another pink dress which I liked because the skirt was more like a princess dress. The woman from the store kept pressuring me though. She said she can't hold it for the day, it will be gone soon and that I wouldn't find any better dress for my body shape and my height and the she knows what she's talking about because she'd been in this business over 30 years.
I texted my auntie Saada too but she couldn't help me much. At least she was the only awake adult in my family but I couldn't call her because of bad service.
I decided to got to another shop that was close. In a little mall on the other side of the street I tried some more dresses on and found the perfect middle between the first and the second one. Well, honestly, Stella found it and I decided to take it because it was sparkly and had the shape of a princess dress and additionally it was reduce from 400$ to 300$ and I just knew: this is going to be my ball dress.
So I bought it and now I just need to find nude high heels in Tauranga!!

I'm so happy that we got this sorted, one problem solved!

After this we went to a really cool cafe that sells MASSIVE milkshakes and cold drinks! It is called "Cafe Del Gelato". It was really pretty and I ordered an iced mocha. It was just delicious. I couldn't decide between the Nutella milkshake and the iced mocha. But I took the mocha because I was too scared that the Nutella one would be too sweet but next time I'm gonna take the other one! (I save 3$ though)

After this explosion of taste we didn't have much time until our bus from Manukau was departing. We just spend over an out in the Westfield Mall at the bus stop.
Meru and Stella ate Texas Chicken (because they didn't want to walk to KFC😂) and I had a little time to talk to Meru that I want to change hostfamily and I already went to Liza, texted Marie (former German from my hostfamily) and that I just hate Dirk and she agreed with me and also when I told her that I can't understand why Stella uploads so strange pictures on social media 😂. She even told me that Krystal said exactly the same about Stella!!

Well I'll see what Liza says on Monday when I will go to her again... such amazing weekends like this make me always hesitating with my decision but I think I have to stay strong this time because this was just one weekend in hundred and I really have to think about myself this time...

We went on our bus at 6:15 PM and said goodbye to Krystal... this was legit the best weekend I ever had.

First dress

Second

Third (the one I actually took)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen